1. 21& up Only!
2. No outside beverages (alcohol or non alcohol)
3. No coolers or thermoses.
4. Ice cold bottled water will be available for only $2.00
5. Taste ALL Rum Drinks.
6. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
1. How much is it to get in?
GA Advance - $15 |GA At The Door - $20 (if available)
Endless Rum Cup Advance - $55 | Endless Rum Cup At the Door - $65 (if available)
2. What do i get with the GA Admission?
GA Tickets will get you in the gates to enjoy our entertainment lineup and all the fun Rum Zones and other amenities we have waiting for you. Drinks are purchased separately at the event. ALL rum drinks are only $5
3. What is the Endless Rum Cup?
The Endless Rum Cup is the best way to experience the Summer of Rum Festival. You will have the opportunity to try ALL of the rum drinks in the different rum zones we have to offer, all for one price. Included with the purchase is your entry to the Summer of Rum Festival and a Commemorative 16 oz. Summer of Rum Hurricane Cup that you can use to get unlimited refills of your drink of choice.
You will also receive any SWAGS we receive from any of our rum brands! These may include branded Naked Turtle sunglasses and more!
However, they DO NOT include beer or water and can be purchased separately.
4. Where Do I Park?
The Heights Waterfront property has plenty of surface parking lots that will be managed by a third party parking company. When you arrive to the site, there will be plenty of signs on where to park. There is a fee of $10 charged by the property owners and a third party parking company.
5. Where Do I Enter?
The main entrance of the festival will be on Ola Street, on the side of the Tampa Armature Works Trolley Barn. Just find the big signs welcoming you to the Cruzan Dont Hurry Main Street.
6. How Much Are Drinks Going to Cost?
All Rum Drinks will cost $5
Red Stripe Beer will be $4
Water will be $2
7. Will there be food at the Festival?
Yes, there will be plenty of food trucks at the Festival hosted by the Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally.
8. What Can I Bring to the Festival?
- Small Bags and backpacks (subject to search)
- Chairs (low back folding chairs only)
- Umbrellas or rain ponchos
- Wheelchairs and Medical Scooters
- Fun Friends
9. Can i bring my kids?
Sorry, the Festival is 21 and up only!
10. Can i bring my pets?
We love pets but due to the nature of the event and the location, lets leave them at home! (Unless service pets)
11. What items are NOT permitted?
Please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol and other beverages
- Glass containers
- Large Chairs
- Wagons, Skateboards, and Segways
- Weapons, illicit drugs, and other contraband
12. What IF it Rains?
1. The Rum Gods will not let it rain on our Festival
2. Rum drinks will continue to flow RAIN OR SHINE!
3. In the event that it rains, don't worry, the Cruzan Dont Hurry Main Street is covered and we can wait the 10 minutes of rain until it passes! (FYI: The Cruzan Dont Hurry Main Street leaks... so you may get a drizzle inside...what do you expect from an old abandoned warehouse)
4. In the event of event reschedule due to a hurricane (hurricane party?) your tickets are valid for that new rescheduled day. No refunds.
13. Can I Re-entry?
YES! Just be sure to keep your wristbands on.
14. Are there going to be long lines?
We are implementing a "Double Service" system to ensure that lines will not be an issue to get your Rum Drinks. We will have a team of over 60 bartenders on site to make and serve your rum drinks. In addition, our Rum Drink Quality Control Taste Tester will roam around and taste test the rum drinks being served by our bartenders to ensure quality drinks!
15. Are you accepting Vendors?
Yes! Message us using the form on the top of this page and tell us about your company, products, website, etc. and we will send you a vendor form. Limited spaces available!
We are most interested in vendors that fits our theme and rum zones, especially at the Cruzan Dont Hurry Main Street
Prefer to talk? Call us at 813-421-3527