1. 21& up Only!
2. No outside beverages (alcohol or non alcohol)
3. No coolers or thermoses.
4. Ice cold bottled water will be available for only $2.00
5. Taste ALL Rum Drinks.
6. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
1. How much is it to get in?
$10 Presale ('til 6/30) | $15 Advance ('til 7/31) | $20 (8/1-8/15) | $25 Door (if available)
$75 Presale ('til 6/30) | $85 Advance ('til 7/31) | $95 (8/1-8/15) | $125 Door (if available)
NOTE: Door tickets will not be available if event is sold out. The 2013 event sold out days prior to the festival, so be sure to buy your tickets early.
2. What do i get with the GA Admission?
GA Tickets will get you in the gates to enjoy our entertainment lineup and all the fun Rum Zones and other amenities we have waiting for you. Drinks are purchased separately at the event.
3. What is the VIP Experience?
VIP Rum Experience gives you access to the VIP Tent at the main patio and a bonus 1 Rum Tasting Pass (see details below).
Enjoy UNLIMITED RUM DRINKS in the VIP Tent from your own VIP bar. VIP Tent will feature prime views to main stage, decorated tent/shade area, bars to serve VIP ticket holders only, some seating area, and a cooled air-mist system (NOT air conditioning). Go inside the Cuban Club to cool off and enjoy the Island Rum Tasting Party!
4. What is the Rum Tasting Island Pass?
This pass does not admit entry to the festival. It is only available as an add-on.
Island Rum Tasting Pass will get you entry to the Island Rum Tasting Party on the 3rd floor of the Cuban Club. Taste a variety of rums from all over the world from basic to ultra premiums
Enjoy 5 rum tastes per Rum Tasting Pass. Feel free to purchase more than one pass! Includes 1 collectible tasting shot glass per pass.
5. Where Do I Park?
The best place to park is NEXT TO THE EVENT SITE at the Fernando Noriega Jr. Garage (Palm Avenue Garage). Address: 2010 N. 13th Street.
The City garage offer reasonable rates - only $1 for the first 3 hours - and are open 24-hours a day, seven days a week. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights (between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.), a flat fee is charged for parking.
6. Where Do I Enter?
The main and only entrance of the festival will be on 9th ave and 13th street. Look for the check in tents on the street.
7. How Much Are Drinks Going to Cost?
Beer will cost $4-$5
Wine will cost $6
Rum Drinks will mainly cost $6, but may be $1 more or less here and there depending on the final drink menu and how complex the drink is.
8. Will there be food at the Festival?
Yes, there will be plenty of food trucks and food vendors. Yes, some will be island inspired.
9. What Can I Bring to the Festival?
- Small Bags and backpacks (subject to search)
- Chairs (low back folding chairs only)
- Umbrellas for shade/rain or rain ponchos
- Wheelchairs and Medical Scooters
- Fun Friends
9. Can i bring my kids?
Sorry, the Festival is 21 and up only, no exception (event toddlers or babies)
10. Can i bring my pets?
We love pets but due to the nature of the event and the location, lets leave them at home! (Unless service pets)
11. What items are NOT permitted?
Please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol and other beverages
- Glass containers
- Large Chairs
- Wagons, Skateboards, and Segways
- Weapons, illicit drugs, and other contraband
12. What IF it Rains?
1. The Rum Gods will not let it rain on our Festival
2. Rum drinks will continue to flow RAIN OR SHINE!
3. In the event that it rains, don't worry, we can go inside the Cuban Club and we can wait the 10 minutes of rain until it passes!
4. In the event of event reschedule due to a hurricane (hurricane party?) your tickets are valid for that new rescheduled day. No refunds.
13. Can I Re-entry?
YES! Just be sure to keep your wristbands on.
14. Are there going to be long lines?
We are implementing a "Double Service" system to ensure that lines will not be an issue to get your Rum Drinks. We will have a team of over 60 bartenders on site to make and serve your rum drinks. In addition, our Rum Drink Quality Control Taste Tester will roam around and taste test the rum drinks being served by our bartenders to ensure quality drinks!
15. Are you accepting Vendors?
Yes! Message us using the form on the top of this page and tell us about your company, products, website, etc. and we will send you a vendor form. Limited spaces available!
We are most interested in vendors that fits our theme and rum zones.