1. 21 & up only!
2. No outside beverages (alcohol or non alcohol).
3. No coolers or thermoses.
4. Ice cold bottled water will be available for only $2.50.
5. Taste ALL Rum Drinks.
6. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
1. How much is Admission?
GA: $15 Pre-Sale | $17 Early Bird | $20 Advance| $25 Regular| $30 Door* (if available)
VIP Experience: $85 Pre-Sale | $100 Early Bird | $125 Advance | $150 Regular | $200 Door*(if available)
* Door tickets will not be available if event is sold out.
2. What is included with GA Admission?
GA Tickets will get you in the gates to enjoy our full entertainment lineup and access to all the rum bars and other amenities we have waiting for you. Drinks are purchased separately at the event and are not included in admission.
3. What is the VIP Experience and what is included?
VIP Experience gains you access to the Summer of Rum Festival as well as access to the VIP Experience area.
Enjoy UNLIMITED RUM DRINKS within the VIP Experience from your own VIP bar. The VIP Experience will feature prime views to main stage, decorated tent/shaded area, some seating areas, private A/C restroom trailers, and misting fans.
Only one drink per person will be allowed outside of the VIP Experience area at a time.
4. What is the Rum Tasting Island Pass?
The Island Rum Tasting Pass will gain you entry into the Island Rum Tasting Party, where you can sample a variety of rums from all over the world, from the basics to the ultra premiums.
Enjoy 5 tastings per Rum Tasting Pass. Includes 1 collectible tasting shot glass per pass.
- This pass does not admit entry to the festival. It is only available as an add-on Ticket.
5. Where do I park?
There is plenty of free parking in the surrounding neighborhood. The Poe Parking Garage is also available within walking distance. We also have parking lot passes available for sale HERE.
6. Where do I enter?
The Main Entrance is located on the corner of N. Boulevard & W. Cypress St.
7. How much are drinks?
Beer is $5- $7
Wine is $6-$7
Rum Drinks $7- $12
8. Will there be food at the Festival?
Yes, there will be plenty of regular and Island Inspired food vendors available for purchase.
9. What can I bring to the festival?
- Small bags and backpacks (subject to search)
- Chairs (low back folding chairs only)
- Small Umbrellas for shade/rain or rain ponchos
- Wheelchairs and Medical Scooters
- Fun Friends!
9. Can I bring my kids?
Sorry, the Festival is 21 and up only, no exceptions (even toddlers or babies).
10. Can I bring my pets?
Pets on a leash are allowed
11. What items are NOT permitted?
Please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol and other beverages
- Glass containers
- Large Chairs
- Wagons, Skateboards, and Segways
- Weapons, illicit drugs, and other contraband
12. What if it rains?
Rum drinks will continue to flow RAIN OR SHINE!
No refunds, with the exception of a cancellation due to weather
13. Is there re-entry?
YES! Just be sure to keep your wristbands on.
14. Are you accepting vendors?
Yes! Message us using the form on the top of this page and tell us about your company, products, website, etc. and we will send you a vendor form. Limited space available!